- 1918: ZTA originally installed Alpha Beta Chapter as the 27th link in our Chain of Chapters on September 27, 1918. The chapter remained active at Penn until 1954 when it closed due to declining members.
- 2011: The University of Pennsylvania's Panhellenic Council selected Zeta Tau Alpha to become the eighth National Panhellenic Conference group on its campus in Philadelphia. ZTA began the process of reactivating the Alpha Beta link during the spring semester of 2011.
Connect with Us
Connect with HQ